Monday, October 6, 2008

Busy busy me...

I think its been ages since i had posted something here... How I was busy all these months I can't even explain in words... and for the past few weeks, the pages in my personal diary is empty too... There are certain things which I love a lot; like blogging, writing... but nothing 's happening these days...
Paper writing and discussions with boss are the happening things around... Many a times I had blogged b4 that 'I am busy... I am busy....' The real busy me is in full form now... Many a things ahppening around me upon which I blog regularly... those became so not important to me to share with my friends... Though the 'photos' album keeps filling up in my laptop, photoblogs didnt come... Seems like I restricted myself to my own world... 
With just more than a couple of months left for me in the campus, I am in 100% seriousness of the work and the thesis... 
But somehow, I needed a short break, boss off a week, this week is a perfect week to relax  bit... a blog first and proper sleep for few days... 'I will be back soon...' :-)

1 comment: