Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Still waiting...


I am waiting... I think the Lufthanasa is testing my patience.... My baggage didnt reach me yet... 
One day they dont have flight to hyderbad...
Next day there were some security reasons to load the baggage... and today is the day it may come...
Again a second call from their office, 2 out of the are loaded, 3rd one still in Rome... what the hell... !!!
Suprprised... and angry I am on this airlines...
Lufthansa is supposedly the best in international airs... but this is something strange from them,...
So I am still waiting... fingers crossed... not charged my mobile or camera... (all adapters in the check-in bag plus all USBs... what a tragedy!!!)

******************

The pic above : its not mine, just a downloaded image...:D

2 comments:

--xh-- said...

may be itz the wine... itz the wine... :P

Juby George said...

enne tension aduppikkallle...