Saturday, October 20, 2012

Foggy Delhi...


I love winter... the reason, its far better than summer.... When i was told, the winter in Delhi will be a short but strong one, i was disappointed... i am not looking forward to a short winter... i need a pleasant long one... I thought i have to wait to till end of November for some coolness...
But all on a sudden, asif an answer to my prayers, the temperature in Delhi is beginning to fall... I am loving these cool mornings, though i am missing my morning walks... and the fog around, though i caught a cold... and the chill in the air, though i haven’t bought a water heater yet... The life far away from the heat is cool...
The cold i am having now is not that bad, though it ruined my week-end plans for a fridge shopping ... But the sight of the fog coved Delhi early morning from the metro on my way to church was beautiful... I don’t know whether the Delhi winter is hard and horrible as people say, but i am loving this pleasant weather as long as it last...

No comments: