Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014, be good....

Another year passed by.... i have no idea how to rate 2013....The fact is; it was an year with mixed feelings...
It was good, then it went bad.... then got better, further down the road worse.... Lots of things happened which made me smile, lots made me cry, angry, upset.... yet, i am here still, all in good shape...
End of the year, there were un-kept promises, unfulfilled dreams... All, i need in this next year is the willpower and lots of strength to kick more.... run more....
There were moments when i lost hope, but there were also sweet victories.... i need more of that this year....
I do not know how this year will turn out to be.... where it starts i know, how it ends i really don't know... All i can do is try my best to the very end, give my everything.... rest will be.....................

No comments: