Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy b'day / anniversary MOTO....

Was thinking about blogging on something other than photoblogs... Usually I don’t need an occasion to blog... small small things around, looks unimportant catches some attention... Last day I was going through the photo collection of mine... In few albums there is something called ‘from MOTO’... i.e., from my phone... Clear and high quality pics as expected from any Motorola phones... Checking all I found the first of all those were taken on 15-04-07; the day my mobile was bought after my previous MOTO almost died... So it’s anniversary or Birthday... what to call still have no idea...

Whatever one year of successful performance still continuing from MOTO... Everything works fantastically as the same though the battery longevity reduced a bit... The classy shiny blue is still looking fresh and new...

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

1 year? man, time do flies fast :-D happy buddy to ur moto.... :)