Monday, March 31, 2008

Hmm... I feel better...

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do..."

It came as 'Today's fortune' for me... I hardly believe in stuff like that... but like the quotes google keeps in the home page sometimes...

Today's fortune quotes above for me; I feel it's just for me... Because I am doing the same now...

It always happens; there will someone or some group always there to criticize or laugh at our actions and behavior and it happens to be neither they are good at anything... just interested in keeping our spirits down... I am surrounded by some of those kind of people... the kind of people just waiting for a chance to laugh at me... and waiting for me moment to see me tumble... With such people around I was cautious in my public profile... 'I should not give a chance'...

But recently one of my friends opened my eyes on something I never thought of... She told me... 'how better you are than those bunch, you are trying; that makes you a winner.... but those who never even try to do something; they are just losers... you don't have to worry about those people; because they just talk and you do...'

Hmm... why should I let myself down... I can do better things... I know that.... and in past I have done that... I just have to believe in myself... and if someone desire that I fall down, I can show that I won't fall but fly...

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

agree with you, sakhave. teh joy u get whn you prove the balbbering public wrong - whn yu prove tht u can do it - it is uncomparable.. :-D
all the best for you.
white salaam for you fighting spirit.