Monday, March 3, 2008

Busy March...

Finally March here... so does summer in Hyderabad... Days are getting hotter... and energy lesser... Work has slowed down a bit; mostly attributed to the fun filled football month February... It seemed I was back in my old working ways; but March is again a sporty month... All school games and athletics coming up.. How much ever I tried to hide away from the responsibility of organizing and participating... grr... I was traced out...

From 11th till 26th... with many gaps... all these events are going to happen... and I am one of the organizers plus a sure participant of athletics... It's again me finding extra time for my work... like in Feb...

It's not just sports; but many other things in our school too... Sometimes it's good to be in the limelight; but sometimes responsibilities in excess is a headache... Being one of the senior most people expect a lot from me I know... but I need to get time for my works too... Difficult time... But I know I can manage...

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

have a fun-sports filled feb, captain of MisFit :P da, enjoy teh responsabilities to max this year coz dunno where u will b for next year...