Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Slowing down!?

It's worst stage in my phase of work... when we are supposed to be at the best, we are seeing in the ourself in the reverse trend... It's depressing time...

Being in the final year, I am supposed to see the last page of my work... but instead, the pressure had eaten me almost and I am finding myself confused and lost...

LOST in real sense... I am in a stage where I don't know where to go next... what to do next... I did know what I was doing and how far to go... Now I feel blank inside...

People say it's the time... it's the weather... hmm... but it's not good at all... Everyone says they are in the same phase... like a 'researcher's block'... nothing coming out... want to do many a things... but like a dehydrated vegetable...

What needed this time is some energy boosters... a motivational breakthrough result... hmm... I am in the process of writing 3 more abstracts for 3 more conferences coming up soon... lots of things to do...

Waiting for my boost up...

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

dey sakhave..w hazt happening? if u r tierd, take a small break. one or two days, get out, and have a ball with friends.. then u will be recharged and then go back and wrk...

all the best to you... will call u soon...