Saturday, March 29, 2008

And it's blue blue sky again....

The sky it's cleared up... after a week of gloom, it changed it's colors back to summer again...

The rain was good, relieving from the heat... but it brought me confined to room because of the bad cold and fever I got because of the rain... last week-end I was in rain for 3 days... too many parties and functions to attend... and roamed around in Nova a lot in rain... The aftereffect, one week of sickness...

Finally today I saw the sky getting cleared up, so does my fever and cold... I am in lab in perfect health... Boss had given me o much work at the beginning of the week, I couldn't finish any full... so lots of things to catch up...

And... from tomorrow whole of my group will be out of station... all going to Bhubaneswar for a workshop... it's for the experimentalists, so the theoretician; me is staying back here... with a desire to finish some works... hope I can do; with the University fest coming up next week and so many other distractions around too...

*********************

Pic above : I have taken this during a morning walk a week before...

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

hm.. rains adn clear sky.... appo ee week 'theoreticain @ wrk' alle? :)