Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rain, Easter and a busy Week-end...

Thus went by another week-end, fun filled and busy... It was so special in many senses... Holi week-end first of all... then came the rain... and many parties inbetween...

All started with the Good Friday rain... We all went to church drenched only to know that the mass was in Telugu... all of us were non-Telugues... so we were just standing and listening to the 'unknown' but 'known' language... A rain on Good Friday was expected... But nobody expected it to last for days...

Saturday my friend Dame had a party to give... She is from Meghalaya and her Dad is now the new Chief Minister there... A toast to the new CM behalf of his daughter... Rain tried to make the spoil spot, but it was fun...

Easter, my last one in Hyderabad... needed to be celebrated... After the mass, my boss invited his whole group for a lunch... In the afternoon myself Jacob and Gineesh started our Easter dinner preparations... Appam and chicken was the special of the day... My close buddies in university came over... had a wonderful and memorable dinner with all chit-chats and movies...

During lunch with my guide's family we all got to see the Bhagavath Gita episodes from his collection... While watching that he was stressing on the fact 'work is worship'... that was his moto all his life... After all the festivities yesterday I had another motivational talk from my boss... 'Time is money'... 'You are running out of time'... As before, it's me again back to the busy schedules again... I am working on 3 problems now... that means 3 papers to be written soon...

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

appo adichu polichu alle.. easetr party de full vishsam evide? time to cal ammavan and find out what actually happened ;-D