Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A fun filled week-end....

It has been a very busy week-end... and fun filled too...

To start with; the Women's day celebration here... It's the last one for me here in campus... and being in the busy schedule I didn't put much effort for organization. But on the D Day its all on the senior citizens to take care... Well right from the games till the last music beat of the midnight DJ... I was non-stop running...

Everytime organization is fun when we have a great team round... this time too, all my old buddies were there... So Just like old days... we did it again... The photoes tell more of the stories...

Sunday Jacob had decided for a dinner party in his new house... But the previous day's work had given me a bad cold and head ache... I was sneezing all the time... Still managed to get up at 11.00am and dragged myself to the house... Once the cooking process started with Jacob and Sushil in kitchen, I forgot my ill health... The chicken curry they made; yummy plus the veg dish and salad from my hands and home made pickles made the dinner....

Back again in the week days... busy... seminars and meeting boss... happening one after another...

Inbetween I found some time for photographing the flowery campus... may be I can upload that later and save for yet another photoblog...

*****************
Pic above : from all the cultural programmes, mostly dances...


The formal session... with all speeches...


A cultural fashion show by the North East Students...

2 comments:

--xh-- said...

angine womens day adichu polichu, alle.. only jacob and susil in kitchen? whr was ammavan?

Juby George said...

yes yes....
kazhinja week-endil amamvan naattil aayirunnallo....