Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Packing/Moving.... sucks....

All i am doing these days... packing/rearranging my room/throwing stuff.... Its hell....
The loads of stuff i took along with my from Chennai, are now scattered here and there... and more than half i have to leave it here....
My room is a mess and these days i am spending most of the time outside...
One good thing abt moving to Delhi is, i dont have to take any of my books/notes... saved lots of weight and space in my luggage..... But now i have to do something to preserve all of those... like scan and store... precious books... i wont throw those away....

Just a couple of days more here... couple of days more of packing... so more mess.... ah, it sucks...
Looking forward to some order somewhere.... till then i live in chaos....

No comments: