Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Some talents just click!!!!

I am a big fan of reality talent shows.... never miss the 'idols' or 'got talents' or 'got to dance' etc.... I consider myself not fir for any of these shows... I had some interest in theatre in school days, but not so great in the acts...
While watching these shows one thing that always comes to my mind is that i know so many people/ friends with incredible singing, dancing, acting talents.. why they never became successful... They didnt pursue or they never got discovered!!??
Why they never clicked... the answer is they never tried harder... being a successful artist is not just in having the talent, but in trying to cross all the lines in front of you... I have seen ridiculous acts on these shows, we feel anyone can do that... but they end famous, gets youtube hits in millions...
Its all about desire to succeed.... Once you have that desire, all you need is the perfect timing, and you can be a superstar....
So all you talented people, come out of your closets and get your talents on to stage...
...hmm.... and what is my talent!!?? i have something to think on....

No comments: