Friday, February 1, 2013

Living under many judgemental eyes....

When you are surrounded by people, who judge your every step, every move.... every word that comes out of your mouth.... life is not so easy....
These days i am surrounded by lot many people like that.... people waiting for a mis-step from me... if i was not among the civilised clan, i could have given them a piece of my mind in a proper language... But as someone said sometime back... 'fighting with judgemental bitches is like fighting with a pig in the mud, after a while you will realise, the pig is liking that'...
So why waste my energy... I am a grown up person, seen life... lived enough to judge myself what is right and wrong.... i dont need any 'old lady' advice on how to live MY life...
The noisy ones least bother me.... but sometimes they do make me uncomfortable... 

1 comment:

Marwa said...

I liked your blog man, I really like to read such type, I mean when people talk about what they feel, and what think.
I have a blog of your type; here it is if you want to look at it.
http://inside-my-heart.com/