Monday, February 25, 2013

Painted Away....

The weather forecast on Friday said heavy rain for the week-end... So when i was leaving office for the week-end i never forgot to but some clay pot from my new favourite street vendor in daryaganj....


Painting always relaxed me... it kills me when i wont get time for my fav activities... rain over week-end loads of rest and relaxing need after a really frustrating week, painting was an excuse to stay inside the house... Though it was not a 100% convincing rain, i kept to my plan... and ended up with some more colours in my room... 

That was the beginning of an awesome week-end... It indeed was relaxing... I even took out my poster paints and started on some real painting... but it didnt turn up as good as i expected... but, it was something for me, considering the time since i last painted something good to hang on a wall!!!
Well.... yeah... my week-ends are going to be all coloured up.... :-) I hope so.... 

No comments: