Saturday, March 9, 2013

And its almost Summer here!!

I was happy that winter was over... Winter is colourless and ur wardrobe will always be full; jackets and all fill all the space... I was eager to take all down and send it for drycleaners and then pack away...
When in HCU, we had this awesome february and march when the campus was colourful and photogenic... I was getting my camera ready for all these here in Delhi... Instead it seems it's gonna be Summer right after winter here... It was boiling hot today, yet i saw people on road in jackets and sweaters and cardigans... some didnt even let the season go...
It is quite disappointing to see a colourless March.... Spring is a favourite season for a shutterbug like me... Hoping for a delayed spring, if something like that happens... 

No comments: