Sunday, March 17, 2013

Blink ur eye and half of the month is gone...


The way i feel about this March... Been too busy with work, didn't even realise more than a month just got over....
Time flies faster than never before.... Had a handful of targets for February... got pushed to march... now, the work is making me push all to summer.... A nice portrait to paint... read couple of books, write more often... just cant figure out where all the time in the world have gone...
I often remember my professor's words: time is money. Whenever he said these, during my student days, we never took any of those words seriously... Now, when i am struggling to keep up with the promises and targets, i am realising, it is indeed the most precious things in the world...
I need to take an account of the time spend on work and the time i spend for myself... week-days in office disappearing in a flash... you hang out with a friend over week-end, and week-end is also disappearing in a flash... how i wish time goes a bit slower... That is never going to happen anyway.... what i need is some time managing skills... yet to have that!!!

No comments: