Tuesday, March 25, 2014

No pains, no gains... so, take that big leap...

I have been a sports person all my life… And I know all about what it takes to win or lose… and what it feels like winning or losing…
No win comes without pain and sacrifice… the pain in getting up in the morning, working out… sacrifice in losing out in evening chit chats and fun for the practice… And the win coming through after all these, makes me feel, all those pain and sacrifice are worth taking… No win comes with sitting by a safe rock…
And we cannot win in life playing it safe… you need to play it hard… 2 years in my job, I knew it was a safe space… sitting by a 'rock' utilizing less than 5% of my abilities!!! It never made me feel like a winner… never!!

So, that's what I decided to take a leap… A leap can be risky if you fall hard… it will be a painful fall… but no pains, no gains… I am ready for a fall now, hard or soft… life will be meaningless if there is no risk involved or no pain involved…
There will be judgemental people around, who is definitely going to call me an idiot... I am preparing myself, not just to move forward, not to ignore the discouraging words... It is going to be a challenge.... a big adventure... and i am going for all the risk... 

No comments: