Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The sounds of a rainy morning...


It is the sound of rain around me… It is pouring outside and I am just sitting here listening to every beat of it…
It is falling on the bricks of the building under construction nearby… I hear it falling on the railings of my balcony; drop by drop…
Because of the rain, not much human activity outside; silence in all the nature's noise...
Now I hear the thunder… is there lightning too?? Well, a helicopter just flew by adding to the sound effects...
I just opened the balcony door… and I can smell the rain now… 

The rain has slowed down now… people are back on street… vegetable vendors shouting… the construction work resumes… and life is back…
The rain was a short... but heavenly... Given me a fresh start to the day... 

1 comment:

deeps said...

it becomes all the more beautiful when it is leashing out in hot summer...