Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer heat effects....


Summer at its full form again... 
I hate summer, especially Delhi summer... its hard, its sultry, its unbearably hot.... and its drives me nuts...
This summer is harder for me as i am working/writing from home... With so much construction works around and the noise pollution associated with it plus the heat, sometimes the word 'unbearable' finds new meanings...
Last day, i found a way to stay sane in the heat wave... paint and brush.... my art set was dusted and unused for a long time... sorted the paints out... and there goes one of the outputs... that made a wall looked artistic, hid some of the stains on it and gave me a feeling of satisfaction...
i couldn't stop just with some hand prints... i had a stack of bottles in our kitchen; old and unused... took everything out and painted them with fabric paints... i was on a roll for almost half a day... i would have painted anything and everything in the house... but, by then i finished most of my fabric paints...
It was a crazy hot day... but by the end of it. i had my house decorated lots of colours....
Well, now i know what to do when the temperature soars and make normal thinking impossible... some splash of colour and some craziness with paints... 


No comments: