Friday, February 20, 2009

A box full of surprises....


There wont be any one who doesnt like surprises... surprises are always sweet, or its shocks... last day received a surprise like that... its not just a single one... but a box full of surprises... it was from my pan pal Kissy, my b'day gift came from miles and miles away...
It's always an excitement even when i receive a letter from her... the box came with a tone excitement... more the goodies inside, its just the whole thing that excited me... there was a journal, an empty one for me to write on... candies, candles... and the best part of the whole for me was a 'blob ball' which came with a note to squeeze when on pressure... On with a 100 tensions in my thesis writing, i think its going to help most....
I am treasuring the whole thing.... thanks kissy, hope i can send you box of surprises like you have done...

No comments: