Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life's not the same....


It's 8.00 pm and I am in my lab... nothing like that happened b4 in my research life... life's changing.... for everything there's a time... this is the time to move out...
Life going hell lot busy with the thesis work.... it's correction time and seminar preparation... the target is mid-march when i can have a big smile... till then its a busy bee routine...
I hardly see my close friends around.... neither I am spending time in gops... and not even photography series (though i click random clinks now and then)... Not so interest in late night movies in my laptop... Instead, it's late night tea and 'latex' typings...
It's not just the thesis, but something which i can never live without too... its the sports month here... my football team 'misfits' in the field already practicing... all the excuses to keep away, will never work with them... so i am field too...
My life in hyderabad is shuttling between the football field and the lab.. two extremes, for many I am a mystery person, managing extreme works... but thatz me... and thatz making me different... and truly I am loving it....

****************************
Pic above: I had to participate in a panel discussion on the popularization of science in Birla Science Centre, Hyderabad....

2 comments:

Kissy Rouse said...

I'm glad you are finding time to play football. It should help you clear your head and let out some stress.

I don't envy you right now, that's for sure. But I know you can do it! Nice picture too! How proud you must be and how proud you will be so soon. March! Yay!

--xh-- said...

itz ok da.. ippo icare kaidchu pidichi ingane okke potte.. march kazinju adichu polikamallo....