Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Broken bike breaking my heart...


It was one of the heart breaking sights; once on road as a beast now at the mechanic's with its parts scattered all over... that was my bike.... sigh sigh sigh...

I had given my Nova for a complete treatment.... it turned out to be a long process to fix all the broken parts inside... according to the mechanic the bike is indeed in a bad shape, he was wondering how i was riding... i can ride; i know my bike... afterall its mine... we are bonded ;-)....

Well, every1 had to fall one day to realize how it feels to be in ground... but we will rise again... and ride again... soon (i hope so)... 'cos life without my bike here in chennai is horrible... dirty dusty roads.... greedy autowalls.... it all evil around.... hmm......

Keeping some 'good ol days' pics....






I got it like that... look at that 'L'....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

whats the "L" for?

Juby George said...

thatz the L for 'learners'.... !!!!

Unknown said...

she has served you well. time to put her away.

Juby George said...

hmmm.... waiting for my 4 wheeler.... :D

Vinita Santhosh said...

when is ur dad getting u the 4 wheeler he was talking abt? :P

Juby George said...

@ vinita, even i am waiting for that.... hehheh ;-)