Thursday, July 15, 2010

I do miss being 'myself'....


The summer is long gone... no trace of rain... isn't the time to dash out and enjoy the world, 'cos its in the best of all forms... Technically yeah... but its just the lazy me... lazy lazy me...

No jogging, no games.... no outing, I surprise myself... It's not the real me.... I miss being myself.... May it's the change of place... It's just too bad to say again and again 'i miss Hyderabad'... its an insult to the Chennaites... I should have explored more of this city... instead i stay inside and say 'i miss.....'

I was really motivated a couple of days back to start jogging again (one month of football season really made wake up late everyday).... even kept the shoes outside... the alarm when it rang; all i remember is banging with a pillow....

Oh, its really bad, worse.... I need to get back to my real self.... need some adventure....that will bring me back all the energy.... hope i can find that soon....

**********************

pic above: wildlife here in IIT.... beauty aren't they??!!!


4 comments:

Vinita Santhosh said...

u r right.. u need to stop brooding over this 'missing' feeling n start exploring Chennai.. who knows, it might turn out to be a better place than Hyd! All the best!

Juby George said...

thanks dear.... trying my best to feel the 'real home' here....

Vinita Santhosh said...

so, how r u doing? feeling at home here?

Juby George said...

almost vini... almost....