Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Settling down.... busy days.....

Life these days in Delhi!!! busy like never before... even had to work last week-end... some deadlines to meet.... For some reason i am not complaining... May be I wanted a break from my research life and home so bad past few months, liking this new schedule.... And being busy made me happy always.... can forget all the personal crap at work.... My moto these days; 'keep working... keep working.... and keep partying in week-ends'....


Getting to know my colleagues better.... three weeks, most of the ice is broken now.... Getting to know the delhi ways more.... and getting to know my neighbours more...


And Delhi is not Chennai, where i was all alone.... friends around in Delhi, the main thing keeping me in good spirits here... One thing i am waiting for is the summer to get over.... I hate summer.... i can never find my energy level going up any fraction above the average... Once the temp comes down, i am getting out with my camera and start my Delhi Album... Surprisingly, i haven't used my camera much here... Poor fellow might b eager to get out of the bag and a look around....


Anyways, its so-far-so-good in Delhi.... looking forward to some real adventures here.... 


More posts coming up on delhities.... and delhi ways....  soon....

2 comments:

Vinita Santhosh said...

Hope u get comfortable there soon... and waiting for ur pics of Delhi.. i still remember most of ur HYd pics :)

Juby George said...

waiting for the summer to be over....