Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sick Days... Tough Days....

I hate being sick again.... New place, new job, needed to settle down first... Even before that, down with a terrible cold and cough....
The dusty Delhi made me sick... was coughing for a week, and finally lost voice... yesterday in office i had to virtually communicate via notepad and sign language....it was terrible... All the self prescribed medicines were of no use... 
Yesterday I had to run out of the conference room, because of the cough... It was awkward... but couldn't help....
I should have consulted a doctor in the first place, waited till everything went bad... The worst part was even my house mates were sick one way or other... and i haven't found a place for my own.... everything was crazy.... tough times....
Finally felt a bit better today... voice is slightly better.... the new meds are working...
Also found a place to stay, though the bathrooms were horrible... need to adjust, till i find a better place and some company.... shifting tomorrow.....
so good luck to me to adjust in the new place....

No comments: