Saturday, September 15, 2012

ALEPH - did i miss something!

Just finished reading this book... And how long I was reading that? Almost one and half years... Finally done with it...
I say 'done with it'... 'cos it was not an interesting book that grabbed all my attention and time... may be  its the translation. The flow was not there at all... and Paulo Coelho's plots are becoming boring and predictable... Nothing new in that book that is memorable to me...
But one thing interested me was the whole train journey... that might have been an experience for anyone taken it. It inspired me... to travel to mysterious places in the world... take a trip, take a pilgrimage, find yourself, get inspired....
I want to get into that train... meet some new, weird characters.... write stories on them....

To add, this is the fourth book in 3 months, i was not at all wowed at all... the real literary writings are disappearing.... new new writers on block, throwing in so much of their experience; that's good... but, the good english is missing... Everybody wants to make a name as writer... So they just focus on the content, never care abt the language at all... The fiction these days feels like blogs... I still believe, the good writers were the old days ones... Missing that style... 

No comments: