Saturday, September 29, 2012

'Dr.Juby'.... 3 years and counting....

Last wednesday sep 26, it took me back to my hyd days... It was the 3rd anniversary of my phd viva... the day I was called Dr.Juby for the very first time...
It was and will always be the day I will b reminded of the pain I had to endure to get that title behind the name...
The sleepless nights.... insomniac days... frustrated, disappointed week-ends!!!
The many sacrifices, the many x'mas i missed at home.... the personal life i sacrificed... yeah, that was a lot of sacrifices... But in the end, it was all worth it.... not all but some atleast...
The day made me look back to my Phd days.... We joked on our Phd life... we fought, argued with our bossed... we managed the internal fights with among ourself.... Looking back, that was the best experience of my life... learned a lot of life lessons.... made a number of friends... connections... i have now people in every field, at my phone address book ready to help me in case of any professional requirement....
I am thankful for my phd life.... how it happened doesnt matter at all... because the result was amazing... 3 years since i finished my phd life... 2.5 years since i left hcu.... i have added new experiences in this time period as well... as years go on, the experiences will increase... meet new people, experience different work culture... May be i will become a different person altogether.... But i will always remember the beginning... The day i which set the base for who i am right now... The day i became 'dr.'.....

No comments: