Saturday, August 11, 2012

Confusing times.... decision-making times....

I left academics for a reason.... as much as i love being a physicist, the future being in a teaching career scares me... I am not good at teaching, even thought I have received enough respect from my students during my short-stint as a teacher...
I quit academics and came to publications 'cos of that.... But in Wiley, i am missing being a physicist... The job is nothing of a physicist job and it irks me... Now that an opportunity is calling me back to academics, I am having second thoughts on my decision to quit academics in the first place...
This is going to the real crucial one... My future will depend on it... If i say NO to academics this time also, there wont be any going back for me... The fact that the present job profile is no more appealing, and i am sure about the future job position in the company, i am seriously considering going back... But, then again... what will be my future in academics? will i be enjoying? or will i regret losing a job?
Going crazy over this matter for days... With my academician friends all abroad, don't have anybody who can give me a honest advice... I have to make this decision on my own and it sucks... 

2 comments:

Vinita Santhosh said...

hope you get enough strength to take a proper decision.. I'll be praying!

Juby George said...

thank u dear.....