Monday, August 20, 2012

Dear educated, plz dont behave like an illiterate....

Of the many kinds of people i have come across in Delhi, the most common ones are the posers... the show-offs... They are everywhere; everyday in metros in huge numbers... in my building here... and surprisingly in my office... i initially thought the people in my office are all well educated and well behaved... the second part of that opinion changed in no time, as i learned about the gossips around... i cannot tolerate gossipers.... never...
Surprisingly, the first opinion is also beginning change now... some people in my office were just showing off how good they are with the world affairs, current affairs, politics, religion, sports.. and what else... In actual case, they are just like that illiterate HDFC bank employee who asked me once 'which state Kerala belongs to?'... yeah, educated madams in my office cant differentiate between the 4 different south indian states... how they passed geography in high school!!! god knows!!!
I can expect an ignorant comment like that from an uneducated person, not from anyone working in this company.... I can only conclude, Delhi is full of posers... this is the place where even the 'educated' behave like illiterates.... shame on them.... 

No comments: