Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dealing with Drama Queens....

"Cant you see, I am sick... you have to talk to me politely".... An outburst from my drama queen neighbour was shocking first... Taking her fever excuse to get all attention she needed... First I was angry, then I thought why to waste my energy in talking to ppl like her...
In Delhi that was not the first time i was dealing a situation like that.... attention seekers are everywhere... using every bit of armour to get sympathy, take advantage of the goodness of others....Wonder how girls here are so needy and weak...
I consider myself a tough person, i hate to be needy, i hate to depend on other for anything... I was brought up like that.... So, seeing all these whining grown ups, its irritating.... This has become one of my pet peeves now...
So drama queens, u can never win my sympathy ever.... so drop your acts infront of me...

No comments: