Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Overwhelmed with sadness...

I consider myself as an over emotional person... many a times its not an attitude to be shown in public... sometimes my over reactions had irritated many...
but today was one of those days; when i try to crush down all those emotions, it ends up affecting badly on my mood... i never felt so sad for a long time... i cannot explain what the real reason behind this... all those unappreciated workaholic life in office, or those uncaring family members or what else!!?? i have no clue... may be its the sum total of all anger, pain, frustration... due to each and everyone around me!!!
i had to rush to the wash room a number of times so that people wont see my red red eyes...shed a few drops of tears there.... how many times i wished for the day to end fast so that i can run away from everyone... i wish i had a true friend around that moments so that i could let it all out.... but too bad, life had left me all along this whole world... it took a while for me to calm down... but that overwhelming sadness reminded me, i need all the fighting spirit in the world to survive here...
I know i am strong.... and i have to fight it all alone.... the thought of it sometimes make me weaker.... life!!!! 

No comments: