Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dont Bug me or Bribe me... 'cos its never gonna work....


This blog should have been posted few months back... The motivation behind this is many, dont want to list it all... Well, most of my Yahoo 360 buddies know I blog quite personal... its all me in my blogs.... and this is one topic i never mentioned... Infact the people around me, my close friends know about this side of me... the tough side of me... or strong side of me; THAT I STAND BY MY WORDS...

No bribe, no bugings... or beggings... or pesterings... never work on me... I dont remember me pestering any1 for anything; may be when I was little, and innocent... ask once, end of the story...This is how I role and this is what i learned from the opportunistic world around me... One way or other we have to be strong in our words and action... It doesnt mean to be selfish... it means we are not letting others to take advantage of the soft side of us...

Well, this is the thought of the day for me... nothing new, may be a reminder... (LOL)....

Cheers...

Juby

No comments: