Sunday, August 1, 2010

We do really leave old friends....


Today is friendship days.... cant wind up the day without penning down some thoughts on the day... We Indians symbolize so many of 'Days' following the west, but a day like this do make us feel so nostalgic about school days, college days... but the question is so we really miss our old friends?? really??
When I was i college i thought i will definitely miss my school friends.... but i made new friends, did move on.. thought the same thing in university, thought my college friends were my best friends in life... i could make more friends in the university... now i do really miss my HCU friends... it may be a temporary feeling... after a couple of years may be u feel the same 'moved on' feeling about hcu...
The point really is we do really leave our old friends, how muchever we say 'friends for ever', one day or other we leave them, unless they turn out to be colleague ir neighbors; thatz a diff story.... Leaving a friend doesnt mean we forget them, it just means we make new friends, and have more and more friends... we move on... thatz what life is....
I have memories good and bad on friendship day.... from hospital bed to high tea parties in hyd... those are unforgettable... and this year... with my family... travelling a lot with no celebration...
Whatever the ways to celebrate, I am happy I have a wide spectra of people as friends... and i love them all....
Happy Friendship Day....


No comments: