Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No more jokes.... 'cos jogging days are back....


No more joking on jogging... finally started (re-started) my morning jogs... all those lazy mornings are now history...

Got up at 5.45... hit the road by 6.00...

Didnt want to exert too much on the first day... so the jog time was just 45 minuts; the running part 20 mnts... need to increase the time slowly... The Velacherry roads are bit dusty and a lot smelly thanks to the number of garbage bins near the lakeside... the lake is not that a beauty from end to end... will try taking some snaps next time, need to carry my moto too... May be i can change the route tomorrow, its a chance to know the roads too.... why to jog on the road I ride to institute everyday... ahh... so many plans... i can make it work... hope i do....

Well, getting up and starting the day at 6.00 is an achievement considering how lazy i was all these days/weeks/months... After leaving hyderabad life was without football or any kind of exercise... put on weight (my friends will laugh at me if i say so... but in my calculator its 'weight'), and i felt stuffed in.... Back to old ways, my ways.... Now the next step for me; find some football buddies over here... missing kicking around... running around... falling down... and (not) getting injured (lol).... Cant expect everything to happen on the same day or the same time i wanted to... new place, it may take some time... but I wanna stay positive... thatz what i am focusing on now... till then, keep myself from not becoming lazy again....

No comments: