Monday, February 4, 2008

It's football time...

I am back again... guess what... after cricket, its football season in campus... so excited... My final Nari cup football I suppose...

My team had won twice here in university.. but last year we didnt play... the reason was 95% of my team had finished their course and left the campus... and I missed them most and didnt look out for new players combined with some hectic research work...

This year also I thought, just like in cricket; 'ok no time for any more team formation, focus on work and leave'... But just like cricket, one team came for me... I couldnt say NO...

So I am back again... back as 'ME'... feeling so good... We worked out a bit in the mosrning... Our coach was optimistic... With a week to go, we have lots of work to do..,

No comments: