Monday, February 18, 2008

Party times!!!

It's party time here... High...

With different teams.. winners and runners up... gathering together... and invitations being sent out to few of the close teams... its busy time here from last thursday.. Starting with the Mallu victory party on last thursday, it was the 4rd yesterday....

And today is my special party to my close friends and team and my own team party on Wednesday...

Parties, its not just the food; regarding the food, everything is cooked by the students only... We mallus are gearing up for the cooking session after few hours... The shopping is done and the place is set... now just to meet all and have a great time cooking and singing songs and finally at night thanking all for the help and support and enjoy the dinner in open air with stars looking over...

For me it's a special party today since the last football tournament may be the last of the kind in HCU for me... leaving this year from campus, no more team events for me... So a perfect time for expressing my gratitude to all...

All around here are helping me in cooking and shopping... It's touching... I feel I owe them lot more than just a party...

1 comment:

--xh-- said...

:-D three cheers and a bottle of sula for the parddy...