Sunday, February 10, 2008

Misfiters time ahead...

Finally Monday... I hate Mondays... The fact that I dint show up my face in department on Saturday and Sunday make things even worse... A research scholar should never have week-ends.... Somebody told some time back; my boss... Anyway he didn't tell anything regarding my absence...

Whole week-end the Misfits were getting ready for the great tournament... Today 'Night cup' football starts here in HCU... Tomorrow is our match... The 'Misfit' team is ready... though with few injuries (including me)...
That's our team... A mention about the team name... It has nothing to do with the 'Fitness'... The fact is when people form team on communities and all we are a mix of all... people from different states... We wont fit any where... but will fit everywhere... So all are waiting for the kick-off moment now...

I am the only one Research Scholar in the team... So need to finish so much of work in the mean time also... because my boss is not happy with my sporting activities in campus... he says I am too much involved in those... than research... So I can never neglect my work here and go after the matches alone....

No comments: