Friday, February 1, 2008

Somebody remembered me!!!

That was a time I was having my dinner... as usual I was infront of Disney Channel... The day it changed the language to Telugu from English for most of the programmes, I had stopped watching that channel... But somehow Friday 7.00pm movie they kept in English... I was in a most relaxing mood... Then rang the phone... It was just a missed call... An unknown number... Again... Picked...

“hello, where are you”, other end....

Confused and unable to recognize the sound “I am in university”....

“so what are you doing?”

Still puzzled me... “May I know who is speaking”....

“Somebody thinking about you”....

Oh... a friend of mine... Unexpected... Never thought she will call; she had gone home days back... thought just forgot... there were few reasons to think like that... So the unexpected call was cheering... ‘Somebody thought about me, though I never expected’...

Few hours before that... Evening tea time...

I was sitting with my super senior and having a tea in our ‘Gops’... Inbetween he mentioned... ’You have got a fan in my work place. She was a student here in university before... told you are a good sports person and was very active’.... A fan!!! I jumped... I never knew I have fans... and people admire me like that...

So its not just somebody who just remembered me just one day... there are many who remember me... many a times a day... without my knowledge... and many loves me without my knowledge... I am loved and cared... by many... And I feel so so lucky....

No comments: