Monday, February 4, 2008

Life without internet....

The importance of internet... and the fact that I can't live a day without it... I realised today... All these days after the problem of internet connectivity in India, today was the worst day in university... Even google stopped working... University server unlike any other day was faster... But the connection to the outside world... my online community... it was stopped all on a sudden.. one ful day...

Many a times my friends had warned ne of this internet addiction... I couldnt stop at any point... Dont ask me to stop blogging or Orkutting... then what the internet is for me...

24hrs of suffocations, I finally decided to trust my phone and the Airtel connection... Airtel gprs is slow... gives the sped only in few 100s of kb/sec... but it had served a reliable connection for me before... So does today also... Or else how this blog come to you...

Talking about the gprs... I have seen many of my friends using that now a days... the fact is for most it's me who advertised... The only problem is I cant use from my laptop, since I have Windows Vista running there... and Motorola's 'Mobile Phone tools' is not compactable with Vista.. SO I had to install that in our lab system...

Whatever, I am happy to see my mail accounts.... though I have to wait a bit longer for the apges to load...

But upon a sec thought... I have to do something regarding my internet addiction...

No comments: