Saturday, February 2, 2008

A quiet sunday...

For me Sundays were with only 2 options... stay in room, sleep whole day... or go out to have a blast with my buddies and brother... But today the second option was ruled out since one among was sick and unable to move out of room... But instaed of staying in my room and killing time... I decided to stay away from campus in Jacob's house...

The very idea of a week-end outing is nothing other that be out of campus where I stay whole of my week... Atleast one day I need to be out of the place... or else... ha ha ha I will forget the outside world...

Infact yesterday I dined with Jacob when he cooked dinner... he is a great cook... After the sunday mass, I was thinking of going back to campus... Later I thought I will stay here for some time... But 'some' turned to staying here a 'while longer'... making some tea... and eating some junk food inbetween... downloading and listening to music... and watching TV inbetween... May be an outing is good... but lazing around with my brother was fun too...

away from the shopping malls, parks, movie theatres... where we spend our Sundays... a 'quiet sunday' is infact relaxing... I am not in a crowd... and I am alone too...

No comments: