Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Who's Young?

Question of the day... I was forced to ask myself this question after having interaction with one of the 2nd year Integrated MSc (equivalent to 2nd year in Bachelor of arts) student last day...

I was with a mission of motivation few in their batch to participate in some sports and games going to happen here in university... Whole bunch of these teenagers were so inactive from the day they joined the university which was not expected as they were just coming from school and supposedly with full energy and spirits...

In answer to my question of 'why not?'... she just answers... 'we are not so young as you?' Surprised at this teen's answer I asked... ' I am 10 years older than you, how you think I am younger?'...

'Young means, young in mind... you are so active and spirited... we are not so enthusiasts...'

OMG, all these young bunch if they feel old at this age!!! We 'old people'... we are still young too!!! Nice realization... But worried about the real 'youngsters' who needs some push...

1 comment:

lo llaguter said...

me too

sendicalista329@hotmail.com